- December 20, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Event, Webinar
The fourth VIDA training will take place on February 18th 2020, 10:00-11:00 CET, and its engine will be Adobe Connect.
This training course will analyze the following steps once the project is finished, considering the TRL of the technological solution at that moment. In case of high TRLs, we will explain how to materialize the solutions in benefits for the SME, how should be developed a commercialization plan, how to engage the stakeholders or how to up-scale the TRL of the technology for its commercialization. In the case of low TRLs, we will show channels for funding or the positive impacts of identifying new partners and including them in the consortium to up-scale the technology.
Objectives of the training course:
- High TRL:
- How to scale-up the project from TRL 7-8 to TRL 9.
- How to materialize solutions for the SME’s benefits considering the consortium’s agreement in regard to project exploitation (e.g. commercialization and internationalization plan).
- Stakeholders’ engagement as a parameter in the exploitation of results.
- Low TRL levels:
- Channels for funding (public/private – public) to up-scale the TRL of SME technology.
- Know-how on identifying potential partners (to enrich the consortium) and enabling the testing of technologies in the operational/real environments.
The training will be facilitated by KIRT x THOMSEN consultancy.
Registration is required here to attend VIDA training courses. You will receive a reminder for the training the day before the online training course.