- October 11, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
VIDA has awarded 8 Demonstration Voucher projects in the First Open Call that was opened between February 1st and April 30th, 2019.
During the VIDA Webinars we introduced some of the success stories whose presentations you can find below. Thus, some of the VIDA Beneficiaries have prepared the VIDA Beneficiary Snapshots also presented below.
We encourage the new applicants to look into these examples of good practices in order to have a better perspective on types of projects that have received funding under the VIDA Voucher Scheme.
An example of the awarded Demonstration Projects that aim at fostering innovation and resource efficiency in Agri-food value-chain:
- Webinar presentation: provided by Anders Thomsen (Nordicflexhouse, leader of BioPod for demonstrating “Hydroponic greenhouse solution”).
- VIDA Beneficiary Snapshot: provided by Anders Thomsen (Nordicflexhouse).
- Webinar presentation: provided by Hans Wouters (Brightwork, leader of “Water Reuse in the food sector: demonstrating cloth filtration”).
CLOUD IRRIGATION PLATFORM
- VIDA Beneficiary Snapshot: provided by Jesús Ibáñez (Ris Iberia, leader of “Cloud Irrigation Platform based on Remote Wireless Data Adquisition”).
- Webinar presentation: provided by Beatriz García (ADIEGO Hermanos, leader of NANOWIN “Nanofiltration applied to rejected water recovery in Brewery industry”).
The second call for the VIDA Demonstration Voucher proposals is open until 31 October 2019 5PM CET. Learn about VIDA Challenges and apply now using the newest version of the application form (last updates made in July 2019).
More about eligibility and processes in the VIDA Terms and Conditions.